Eric Jacobson

muppettheatre

Reaction score
Sorry to burst some of your guy's bubbles but the guy with long hair in those pictures is actually Steve Whitmire who performs Kermit, Rizzo, Ernie, .... Eric is the one with shorted hair who is performing Bert in those pictures.

As for muffins I don't know if Eric likes them. He is a picky eater and I know for a fact that he likes his salad "naked" (sans dressing):embarrassed:

Daylight

Reaction score
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm fairly sure all of the people in this thread recognized Steve and knew the other guy was Eric. They were refering to him as having longer hair than in his other pics not as having the longest hair that being Steve.

All these silly people with their muffins and envelopes!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
"Silly people with their musffins and envelopes"....Hahahahahahaha!!! For some reason.....That just made me laugh!!!
ENJOY the sillyness, Daylight!!! EMBRACE it!!! It's what makes life FUN!!!! :big_grin: (And....INSANE, but that's beside the point!)
Or is THIS <--- beside the point??? (Hehehehehehe....It's dumb, I know! But it made me laugh!)

muppettheatre

Reaction score
Daylight- I was just saying it in case there was any confusion, because I know of one person who thought that Steve was Eric based on that post, and I just wanted to make sure no one else made the same error. I guess that I also don't think of his hair there as being long, because it's about the same length as its been the entire time I've known him.

Daylight

Reaction score
muppettheatre

Okey dokey. I understand. It could be a bit confusing. So how do you know Eric and what's he like?

muppettheatre

Reaction score
I know Eric from interning with JHC on Sesame Street, he's super nice, and definately a lot more reserved than the other puppetteers. There's really nothing bad you can say about him, he's a great person to know. :smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
someday i am going to meet all the muppet performers....

whenever my parents agree to buying me a ticket.....

ARGGGHHHH

Sarah:mad:.....:smile:

i can't stay mad

*throws a muffin*

*eats a muffin*

OOOH chocolate chip!

muppettheatre

Reaction score
There are still so many more that I want to meet, such as Frank Oz, and Bill Baratta, and Dave Golez, and ... I've only met the one's who work on Sesame Street and a couple others:excited:

Lynnette

Reaction score
So, what does an intern do there? What was the best thing you learned?

-Lynnette