Eric Jacobson

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I wouldn't share w/EVERYONE that you know Bill Barretta, muppettheatre!!! Otherwise, Emmy and Jackie will be attacking you going, "WHAT DO YOU KNOW???? :big_grin: they get a lil' crazed when it comes to their Bill.....

muppettheatre

Reaction score
Most Henson interns don't get to work on set on productions, they tend to work in other departments, I was fortunate enough to intern with the workshop and I got to frequently be on-set (of SS) helping out, I also built a couple of the props and costumes used on the show, and I even built my own small muppet that I got to keep. My favorite part though was playing with the puppets, which I wouldn't have really been able to do if not in the workshop. The SS interns tended to work both doing paperwork and such as well as being on-set occassionally (I think I had it better off. :wink: ) It's a fun experience that I recomend to anyone, it's a time that I'll probably never forget, and I've made friends with some of the puppeteers so I still get a little bit of the inside info. Everyone is so wonderful too, one of my last days I started crying because I knew it was all going to end soon:cry: and Kevin Clash came up to me and gave me a hug and told me that I was going to be back, he was right I've been back to visit a couple times.
To recap: EVERYONE WHO CAN SHOULD TRY TO INTERN!!!!!!:excited: IT'S THE EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME:smile:

muppettheatre

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
I wouldn't share w/EVERYONE that you know Bill Barretta, muppettheatre!!! Otherwise, Emmy and Jackie will be attacking you going, "WHAT DO YOU KNOW???? :big_grin: they get a lil' crazed when it comes to their Bill.....
Actually, he's one of the few I DON'T know, but I'd like to. I do know Pepe though!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*wondering how you know pepe and not bill*

oh well i was just listening to Santa Baby from the christmas special (thank you scarecroe) and i CANNOT get over how GREAT AND ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS eric sounds....i think i like piggy's singing voice better with him doing it........it sounds more professional almost.....i was watching MM and frank's tended to crack a lot....(which you can't blame him much i mean a guy doing a female pig) but when i heard eric i just flipped! talking he's got it abot 95% i mean for a pretty much first project i thought it was great! fozzie was about 90% accurate throughout the film...see frank had this nasal thing going with fozzie, and eric doesn't and i actually think that i might like eric more! i've never had frank as my favorite so maybe i'm being partial, but he was the PERFECT replacement! that's just my thoughts this late at night.

Sarah

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Sadly that is that whole, you need to be a student to intern thing. . . Which leaves most of us out. . . .

muppetfreak12

Reaction score
interesting

this has really nothing to do with this thread, but Muppetfreak, WE HAVE VERY SIMILAR NAMES!!! (That's so cool.)

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Ah but you have numbers after yours which sadly means that I am cooler......

;-)