Eren Ozker Information found

Levent Goktem

Reaction score
No

Images were scanned by a friend of Denise Ozker and that guy directly emailed them to Phillip.

Neither Denise, nor I received them. [I really do not know why.]

Phillip is the only person who has them. Last Sunday, I requested him to sent them to me if possible, yet I did not received any reply since then. I hope he is okay.

Ryan

Reaction score
Looks like we'll have to wait a while...

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Levent and Denise have both been very helpful in getting resources to us. We are working on a tribute (with photos) for Eren and it will be up on the site as soon as possible.

Levent Goktem

Reaction score
This is the Power of the Internet

If one good fellow did not invent this thing called internet, it would be impossible! And thanks to Tim Berners Lee, who made it usable by everyone!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Phil,
Could you send those photos to Me and Ryan please? We've been searching for these for such a long time. And we are also workin on a tribute.

thanks

Ryan

Reaction score
Warrick said:
Phil,
Could you send those photos to Me and Ryan please? We've been searching for these for such a long time. And we are also workin on a tribute.

thanks
Yeah, Phil, please send them to us. We're working on a tribute stie for her, and we need these pictures for it (it's why we wanted them in the first place)

Just Me

Reaction score
RE: Eren Ozker

Did you guys ever get the info and pictures you wanted? If not, I may be of some help. Eren and I were good friends in high school, although we did not keep in touch afterwards. BTW, yes, her father was Turkish and her mother British, so she had dual citizenship. However, she was raised in the US and graduated in 1966 from North Farmington High School in Farmington, MI. Not surprisingly, she was voted "Most Talented" in our class--a wonderful actress. I remember seeing her picture in TIME magazine in the seventies--she was appearing in AMADEUS on Broadway and got a nice review.

I probably have my old high school yearbook around somewhere, including photos of Eren as Anne Sullivan and on the debate team. And if I had a copy of the "mystery Photo" that you aren't sure is her, I could identify her--even though I hadn't seen her in years, she was quite striking and distinctive.

Ryan

Reaction score
Just Me said:
Did you guys ever get the info and pictures you wanted? If not, I may be of some help. Eren and I were good friends in high school, although we did not keep in touch afterwards. BTW, yes, her father was Turkish and her mother British, so she had dual citizenship. However, she was raised in the US and graduated in 1966 from North Farmington High School in Farmington, MI. Not surprisingly, she was voted "Most Talented" in our class--a wonderful actress. I remember seeing her picture in TIME magazine in the seventies--she was appearing in AMADEUS on Broadway and got a nice review.

I probably have my old high school yearbook around somewhere, including photos of Eren as Anne Sullivan and on the debate team. And if I had a copy of the "mystery Photo" that you aren't sure is her, I could identify her--even though I hadn't seen her in years, she was quite striking and distinctive.
Wow, if you could help us out (Me and Warrick) I would DEEPLY apprieciate it! If you can't find pictures, can you at least describe what she looked like?

Thanks so much! And, if you CAN scan them, please send them to my email ryan200012@netscape.net, or Warrick. I'm sure he'll tell you his email :wink:

Just Me

Reaction score
RE: Eren Ozker

Ryan said:
Wow, if you could help us out (Me and Warrick) I would DEEPLY apprieciate it! If you can't find pictures, can you at least describe what she looked like?

Thanks so much! And, if you CAN scan them, please send them to my email ryan200012@netscape.net, or Warrick. I'm sure he'll tell you his email :wink:

I will look for the yearbook--not absolutely sure I still have it. But if not, you could certainly contact NFHS and see if they have a copy in their archives. There will be quite a few pix of Eren (age 17 or so, of course), since she was in THE MIRACLE WORKER, in forensics, voted Most Talented, and graduated that year (1966). You might also check archives of photos from the Broadway production of AMADEUS. If I recall correctly, there was indeed a tiny photo of Eren onstage in costume in the TIME review--not sure how well you can see her. You might also check her date of decease and see if the Farmington Hills, MI local papers had an obituary with photo around that time. You mention her sister Denise; she also had a sister named Suzan who was a year or two older than Eren.

So--what did she look like? Eren was a tall girl, probably about 5'9", and large boned (by that, I mean large-boned--not "fat"). She had very straight dark brown hair, chin to shoulder length, and always wore bangs. She had a light olive complexion and a rather aquiline nose. Her most striking feature: she had beautiful light green eyes, which were more noticeable because of her dark brows, hair and complexion. We had several classes together, including Advanced English. She was very smart, very funny, and a good writer. And one of those rare people that was kind to everyone and loved by everyone.

I actually found your site because I was looking up Eren on Google. I am not a big Muppet fan; I just had been wondering what she had done with her life--if she had gone on from the Broadway work I knew she had done. I did not know she had passed away. It was good to see that she had a successful career and that so many people enjoyed her talents.

Ryan

Reaction score
Thank you so much! You're really helping us out!! Let me know if you find the yearbook.

I just found another puppet TV show she worked on called Miss Peach of The Kelly School. I think she performs two of the puppets (I'm positive she performs one, not sure on the other.)

Agian, thanks so much!