Eren Ozker Information found

Ryan

Reaction score
Just Me

BTW, If I were to make audio clips of the characters I think she performs in this show, would you be able to tell if it was her or not?

Just Me

Reaction score
Audio Clips

Ryan said:
BTW, If I were to make audio clips of the characters I think she performs in this show, would you be able to tell if it was her or not?
I might be able to identify her voice--although it could be difficult since she would have altered it for the characters. As I said, I am not a big Muppet fan. I did not know until recently that Eren worked with the Muppets, so I can't recall making any connections with characters I may have seen/heard. Although someone mentioned she was Turkish, she was raised in the US and her mom was British--she did not have any sort of accent that could be identified.

If I have the yearbook, it is packed away in a box somewhere, and I won't have time to look for it until the weekend. I am a university professor, just got back from a Spring Break trip, and I have a lot of catching up and obligations during the week. Just wanted to let you know not to expect a definitive answer before then. I do have a scanner at home and will send you the photos if I find them.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hi 'Just Me',
Thank you very much for all this help!
I am workin with Ryan on the Tribute to Eren, and I think its great that you are giving your time to help us!

I find it really crazy that she didnt have an Accent, I always thought she would have had quite a distinct accent!

Thanks again

Just Me

Reaction score
Accent

Well . . . some people think us Midwesterners have an accent, although our "accent" is the one the announcers in the US all copy because it is so neutral. I guess everybody was fooled by the fact that Eren's birthplace is listed as Ankara, Turkey. But she grew up mostly in Michigan. I'm pretty sure she went on to the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor after high school. If she finished her degree there, she would have been in the Class of 1970. That's another venue you might contact for a yearbook photo--or she may have been in some plays there, too, since she was so good in high school drama. If I find the H.S. yearbook, there is a photo of her rehearsing for the role of Anne Sullivan (Helen Keller's teacher) in THE MIRACLE WORKER.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I looked at the Vendaface skit on the Kaye Ballard episode and I could not see Eren Ozker's face at all. Did anyone else see her?

Tim

Reaction score
After reading about everyone collecting bits and pieces of Eren's life I realized that I had (somewhere) a rather unconventional souvenier. I had phoned her several times during her last weeks, and again after she had passed to offer condolences to the family. Understandably, I often times just got her machine, and Eren's voice was still on the outgoing message. I knew it would be replaced soon, so I made a personal copy of it.

I was always taken by her voice, and never understood why she didn't persue a career in voice-over. She had no noticable accent to my ear, just a beautiful, rich actress's voice. Solid, dramatic with a slight hint of humor behind it.

Please keep me up on the tribute site and any photos that are found.