English danishes - danglish???

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Shhhhh....

*Aside to Beth: We're waiting for Christy to get here... That, and the Euro Four so we can water them rotten.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Hey! When did you two meet? What happened? Was it great, or a dissastor? Of course we want to hear the full story!

Bea:zany:{And other Danglishes}regard
Well, we met at Midland Tech (A local Community collage right down the street from where I live) and we chatted about Muppet's for about three hours or so, and we watched all of the Wilkins Coffee commercials and and the beginning part of the Fraggle rock documentary. We met on my birthday too, so she was very gracious and kind enough to give me a birthday present. I really enjoyed talking to her talking to her up close and personal, shes a lot of, she's a great person and a lot of fun too!:smile:

redBoobergurl, I'd say that counts as meeting her.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hmm...well...if telephone counts as meeting then I've met Dan (aka DanDan aka DanDanStrawberry) also.

I'd give you a run-down on yesterday, but I am snoreing here and it's time to get up...

Beau

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Waking up eh? Then here are some lilting tunes to make that transition easier...
*Puts Letter B album into the music machine, sound eminating from its source.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Letter B, Letter B, Letter B, Letter B....sorry I felt like singing along. Is Hey Food on this album too?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... Along with I Want To Hold Your Ear and some other songs we never heard back on the Street.
*Need someone's help reading the back label... Maybe later, or probably when I finally get some help photographing it'll be in my review.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*Walks in and looks around* You should all be ashamed of yourselves! Having this party without me, how dare you?

*gets hit in the head with a penguin* ...I guess I deserved that...*eats Danglish* Ewwww! It tastes like Beau!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... Guess you found the custodian surprise filled Danglishes then.
Good... Lets the rest of us know to avoid those.

Christy? You there girly? C'mon, we gotta get some more water balloons/bombs prepped for when Bo decides to stick his head back in here.

christyb

Reaction score
*from the rafters* Pssssttttt! Count I'm up here. Just sliding a little extra something into the water balloons.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If it's what I think it is... Lemme get outta the way first...

*Narrowly ducks water balloon. Phew, close one.
*Goes over to Christy's spot, loads up on some of the water for a few more cleverly hidden drops.