English danishes - danglish???

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Smacks penguin with towering baseball bat blast, fright back at Ryan.
Hey Sis, did you sneak in those other two cue cards? You know the ones...

And Beth, I said no new chapters until I get some help with the caroll sing at the end of MFC transcribed.
So go take it up with Sara, and see if you can get her out of her room and writing funk.
And post some more story while you're at it, if you could...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
All right, I'll work on it. *loads a cannon filled with muffins to take to dorms to shoot at Sara* This'll get her out of her room, at least I hope so. Or I suppose I could just post my own story....or I could just sit here and have fun eating danish and muffins and being with the cool people on MC. Yeah, that sounds easier. *sets cannon down*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey... It's great to be with the cool folks here at MC, Bo and company excluded...

But come on Beth. What would Red and Mokey say if they saw you shirking your duties? After all, there's muffins that must be shot and stories that must be posted.
Either that or just hang out here on MC.

christyb

Reaction score
LoL there's nothing like muffining and procrastinating with friends. *settles in a recliner with a cup of coffee and a muffin* No worries about those two cue card. I got them out just before he took Zany and left.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good... Hee, he'll probably blame that one card on Vibs and the pranks at the T*K*O...
So... Guess we're holding off on trashing MopFam since Jack's gone? Eh, s'okay.
BTW: Sis, if you have a chance to rest... Look through MFG's latest chapter... And I was wondering if you've read through 1LS yet.

christyb

Reaction score
Actually trashing Mopfam was a reference to a MSN chat Ryan and I had yesterday. He was asking me about a fic idea he wanted to do and we got to talking at how we should do something to the thread that would drive Beau nuts...but we couldn't think of a good idea. Ahh I think I'll go catch up on your fic now. No worries, I'll be back in here to muffin, relax, party, whatever in a bit!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Perching at the top of the stairwell... No worries Sis, get back when you can.
Just waiting for some of Bo's crowd to drop a few water bombs. Hee, hee, hee.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
DANG!!! This thread was started this morning, and already exceeds 4 pages while I sleep? You people are hard to keep up with anymore. Oh well, have fun!