Elmo Testifies on Capital Hill

Gonzo

Reaction score
They just had a news blurb on the Today Show--it showed Elmo in a suit and tie testifying before a Senate Education Committee, encouraging them to appropriate more funding for music and music education. It was pretty funny. It's sad when a preschool Muppet can teach your Senate a thing or two about education. Hopefully they listened.

Quinnnnnnnnn

dwmckim

Reaction score
You mean the Kevin Clash profile with that neato pic of Kevin with Elmo taken at MuppetFest taken by none other than our Fearless Leader? :wink:

beaker

Reaction score
WOW!!! I just saw those pix of elmo on captial hill...WOW!!! So awesome to see that, talk about edgy! Just goes to show ya the endless creativity at JHC!

///beaker///

Foreignman

Reaction score
Wow! This takes Muppets a step further, fighting in Washington D.C. Hmm... this gives me an idea.

A Muppet in the White House for 2004!!!

Who's with me?

Lu775

Reaction score
woo-hoo!

Wow, great picture, great article and what a great
cause!!!

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
Foreignman,

Actually, my puppet has been running for President for the past 2 elections. We went to Wash. D.C. and put up signs for him while we were there. He'll be campaigning on my website in 2 more years, so if any of you wants a puppet President, vote for "Scary" Larry Wolf! Thank you...

--"Scary" Larry Wolf