Elmo replica sale

Scvsnare9

Reaction score
Selling for 200 or best offer.

For sale is a handmade Elmo replica puppet. He is completely made from hand. This puppet is a right hand fitted puppet. Heavy duty stitched, stands at 30 inches tall and the arm span is 31 inches. Fixed rods, but can be removed with a little force. Removable legs. Can be operated ventriloquist style behind the neck or through the bottom. Built with Quality fur conditioned and matted fur, and comfortable foam.Not a PERFECT replica, there are some flaws but it is a really solid one.Let me know if you have questions.

iq1512

Reaction score
Would you be able to send worldwide? Can you send over more detailed pictures of the face?

Alistair

Reaction score
Selling for 200 or best offer.

For sale is a handmade Elmo replica puppet. He is completely made from hand. This puppet is a right hand fitted puppet. Heavy duty stitched, stands at 30 inches tall and the arm span is 31 inches. Fixed rods, but can be removed with a little force. Removable legs. Can be operated ventriloquist style behind the neck or through the bottom. Built with Quality fur conditioned and matted fur, and comfortable foam.Not a PERFECT replica, there are some flaws but it is a really solid one.Let me know if you have questions.

Is this still for sale?

Neros Urameshi

Reaction score
Tinypic isn't working anymore. Could you provide new pics? I'd like an Elmo replica puppet.