Elmo on Rove Live -Tuesday the 11th july

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
Elmo and Kevin Clash will be in Melbourne on Rove Live next tuesday on channel ten. It will be the first time Elmo has been in the studio. Elmo has made guest appearance through satellitte before. Can't wait it is going to be great.:smile:

JP NZ

Reaction score
You can see this wonderful interview on Rove's website;

I can't post links because I haven't made enough posts yet :grouchy:

So, uhh, reassemble this URL by cutting and pasting and removing the space between the www and the dot and between the dot and rovelive/ andbetween rovelive/ and extra to find the streams to the interview.

www . rovelive/ extra_downloads/

Unfortunately no footage of the Kevin Clash / Elmo interview that came later.

Edit: Well, the 2nd part with Kevin is up on youtube.

So, put this url back together by removing the spaces (or just do a YouTube search on ROVE ELMO)...

www . youtube . com/watch?v=IY_sl1R3KJQ

puppetise

Reaction score
i recorded the whole lot im hoping to get it online soon

JP NZ

Reaction score
Cool, but it's already all up on YouTube.

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
it was awesome the interview rove did with elmo, elmo looked so cute in his suit. hope to see him come back down under to visit us again.

Shine

Reaction score
!!

The Rove interview was everything I was hoping for and more!
Both the Elmo and Rove segement and the Rove & Kevin segment are up on youtube - if you haven't seen them you should! Since they aired I have watched them both at least twice a day in full (and parts more than that!!)

It is a rare and special treat to see Kevin in front of the camera - so much so I even had to add a entry to my blog about it!

/me hearts Kevin and Elmo (and Rove for doing such a great job with both of them)