Elmo on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (04/15/09)

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Elmo will be a featured guest on NBC's Late Night with Jimmy Fallon next Wednesday (April 15, 2009). The furry red monster is scheduled to appear as a guest on Fallon's late night talk show along with Ice-T and musical guest Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

Fallon worked with Elmo earlier this year when he visited the set of Sesame Street to film two episodes for the upcoming 40th season of the show. And while Elmo is the first Muppet to be a featured guest on the program, Fallon was heckled from the audience by the Muppets' own Statler and Waldorf last month.

Late Night with Jimmy Fallon airs weeknights on NBC at 12:35am (ET/PT) - check you local listings for details.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
At least we have a little time un like when Stalar and Waldorf where on there.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Elmo will be a featured guest on NBC's Late Night with Jimmy Fallon next Wednesday (April 15, 2009). The furry red monster is scheduled to appear as a guest on Fallon's late night talk show along with Ice-T and musical guest Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

Fallon worked with Elmo earlier this year when he visited the set of Sesame Street to film two episodes for the upcoming 40th season of the show. And while Elmo is the first Muppet to be a featured guest on the program, Fallon was heckled from the audience by the Muppets' own Statler and Waldorf last month.

Late Night with Jimmy Fallon airs weeknights on NBC at 12:35am (ET/PT) - check you local listings for details.
Thank you so much for the heads up i will set that to record i do not want to miss that , i bet it is going to be great . Elmo is always good on all the programs he goes on . I have loved them all . He is so cute , One of my all time faverites sesme muppets .

dwayne1115

Reaction score
This should be good I'm really starting to like Fallon.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well im going to swich over to CBS for Letterman but as soon as he is over I'm going back over to NBC!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Jimmy and Elmo where great! Jimmy Fallon must be a Muppet fan.

Erine81981

Reaction score
The first thing to say is. Did we ever think that we would ever hear Elmo say the word beer cans. Funny stuff. He's only 3 1/2 and he knows all about beer. Really funny stuff. Loved how Jimmy missed heard what Elmo said about talking about rapper names. Can't wait to see Jimmy on the 40th year on Sesame Street. Going to really fun.