Elmo on Hollywood Squares April 12-16

Erine81981

Reaction score
Isn't there a channel that reaires them at a later time. Like Hollywood Squares don't come on until 11:00 which I'm at work. I could watch them while I do work but I we only turn on when we our boss says its alright. I just remember when we got our Dish that I would know that the episodes would air at 11:00 central time on realuer cable but then on another channel (Dish Network) it would reair at 7:00 or 7:30. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Gonzwella

Reaction score
I saw some Elmo in Hollywood Squares. He was chewing on someone's arm. It was really funny. You could tell the guy doing his voice was totally cracking up. It was really funny. :smile: :smile: :smile:

bigbirdfan

Reaction score
i feel sad about that too :cry: it is true they treat the muppets on that show like sh :mad: :mad:

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
that is absolutely true. When Gonzo was on HS, they treated him like an alien, which he was. They only called on him twice, once he was the secret square. They do treat the Muppets like sh :concern: :concern: !

BJ

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
What's Shmisspiggy and shgonzo anyway? Is Hollywood Squares still on the air? My local station doesn't air it anymore because of a new local news broadcast so I was wondering.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
it's a funny way of censoring out the bad stuff, if u know what I mean, jellybean.

BJ

McFraggle

Reaction score
Gonzwella said:
I saw some Elmo in Hollywood Squares. He was chewing on someone's arm.
The mental visual of the day. :big_grin: RATINGS! :excited: