Elmo Muppeteer Kevin Clash resigns from Sesame Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm just glad this has quieted down a bit. Don't know if the situations have been resolved, but at least I haven't heard anything in a while.

Bridget

Reaction score
My fragile, thirteen-year-old heart has been completely shattered to pieces. Kevin's unique talent, and loving ability to connect with children as well as adults will never be forgotten. Now, please exuse moi, as I grab a tissue to wipe away these falling tears :frown:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I'm just glad this has quieted down a bit. Don't know if the situations have been resolved, but at least I haven't heard anything in a while.
Well, it's doubtful that this will really be resolved since Kevin already resigned. I've had thoughts of him reconsidering (I'm sure we all have) or maybe coming back on April 1st and saying "April Fool! I'm not really leaving," but I guess that's just wishful thinking. I know Kevin wouldn't joke about a thing like this especially with all that's been going on. But to make a long story short, we probably still will have to adjust to a new Elmo voice in 2014 or in whatever live appearances he makes this year.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Well I believe that Kevin Clash is coming back to Sesame Street, all that stuff about is not true.
Besides Elmo can't be Elmo without Kevin and I'm saying true to my word.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The best thing for Kevin to do at this point in time is maintain a very low profile, and try to stay under the radar as much as possible; this scandal has ruined his career and repuatation, and even if he were to return to the Street or even the Muppets, some people out there will still be leery of him.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
If these allegations are in fact true, it's obvious that Kevin really needs some help and I'm sure he can get it.

But a thing to note here is that Kevin only resigned from Sesame Workshop. It's still a separate organization from Henson. If he wanted to, he realistically could certainly keep a low profile working behind the scenes (puppet building and such) without having to directly be on the Sesame radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.