Electric Mayhem's origins

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
I'm taking this idea and running with it. You'll see it soon in the FanFinction section!

rumtar_10165

Reaction score
Dr. Teeth And the Electric Mahem: the early years

Ok I came out with the (dream movie preview)
Lets go one step further.
If they had to use Human Actors who would you like to see as the cast??

This is my Idea of a cast.

Dr. Teeth-Elton John (or Billy Joel)
Floyd Pepper-Eric Clapton
Janice-Fergi (From The Black Eye Peas)
Zoot-Tommy Chong (of Cheech & Chong)
and as Animal-
Jack Black!

Lets hear your Ideas Folks.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Hmm.... Well, I like idea of casting Eric Clapton as Floyd, and Fergi as Janice, but I would do someone a little more hardcore for Animal. Say, Flea (from the Red Hot Chilli Peppers)? Someone like that. And I'm not sure who I would cast for Dr. Teeth and Zoot.

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
First Time the ELectric Mayhem was ever seen.

I was a kid growing up in NYC and the local PBS station had a pledge drive and were asking people to call in their donations. They told everyone to stay tuned that Jim Henson was going to premiere a whole new bunch of never before seen Muppets on the PBS pledge drive. Eventually they were shown. Dr. Teeth and the whole band for the first time came out on fake telephones taking people's pledges. They were just messing around in the background, no real dialog. I believe it was during a Monty Python PBS marathon that the Electric Mayhem made their TV debut.

This was before the Muppet show ever aired.

Barbarella

Reaction score
I think if they did it in the style of VH-1's "Behind the Music" they could do a cool Muppet Special for TV.

By the way, has anyone seen the spoof on That same idea on Robot Chicken? It's not a really positive thing, but I thought it was neat how they did it using the action figures.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
I heard about it, didn't like the sound of it. I mean, everything going terrible for them like that?

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
That Electric Mayhem origin movie sounds great. I bet some of the talented writers here could come up with a really good script. I would be especially interested in seeing Animal's origins. Not counting his appearance as a Muppet baby.