Electric Mayhem

Klonoa

Reaction score
That's a good point about Muppet Party Cruise. It's true, all the Electric Mayhem is there, as well as a LOT of other Muppets.

But I imagine voice-ing a Muppet and actually performing a Muppet are two different things. Plus some of the Muppets voices in Party Cruise sound just a tiny bit off.

Muppets Party Cruise is only 20 bucks, so you Muppet fans with PlayStation 2s or GameCubes should get it. Here's my review, on the front page today:

http://www.gamerdad.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Reviews&file=index&req=showcontent&id=243

--Klonoa
"Gonzo wins and congratulates himself in the third person."

rexcrk

Reaction score
I love Muppets Party Cruise for GameCube! It's a totally awesome game. It was awesome to see most of the Muppets having speaking parts :big_grin: They picked good choices for the re-voicing of characters I think.

Klonoa

Reaction score
And for Muppet fans, there's a lot of new humorous lines from the Muppets in Party Cruise. Not to mention the oodles of video clips you can unlock.

--Klonoa

rexcrk

Reaction score
Klonoa said:
And for Muppet fans, there's a lot of new humorous lines from the Muppets in Party Cruise. Not to mention the oodles of video clips you can unlock.

--Klonoa
Those video clips alone, are practically reason enough to buy this game! Not to mention that the graphics are actually really good. And my favorite part was that the real Muppeteers did the voices :smile:

jrhzoot

Reaction score
To Klonoa

Hi. I was curious about this game. You said all the members of Electric Mayhem appear. Does this include Lips as well?

What is the storyline for this Muppet Party Cruise game? Which are the muppet characters that you can actually control and then are there others that are just there in the backgrounds?

This just sounded like a neat game. Care to list the Muppets that are in the game? I know WembleyFraggle posted some of these already.

Thanks,
Jrhzoot

Klonoa

Reaction score
First of all, make sure to read my review! It's linked on here...somewhere.

Playable characters are Kermit, Fozzie, Animal, Gonzo, Piggy, and Pepe. I'm not going to list all the other characters right now, but chances are your favorite Muppet is in there. Unless your favorite Muppet happens to be Joe the Armadillo. Or Lips. That's not on there either. All the smilies used here are in the game, though, and then some (well, not the SS or Bear smilies). Still, Muppet fans who like video games should get something out of Party Cruise.

--Klonoa