Electric Mayhem website

Beauregard

Reaction score
Also, don't forget if you do bios that for a long period in Ep 1, Zoot and Janice were an item.

:flirt::cool:

Bea:cool:{That's meh gal...}regard

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Beau, if you have the songs of the EM band that haven't been recorded to an album yet, can you send me one ever-so-often? fozziemup@aol.com

Also, weren't Dr. Teeth and Janice together for a little while?

I would also suggest contacting Michael at www.kermitage.com and asking him if he has the official original bio's of the EM band that discussed their ages, etc. Also, Backstage Left (do a search on this forum for the web address) has the original fan-club newsletters that you can read through online and find more information about the characters. Just link up a "Bibliography" page with links so folks will know where you got your research.

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
Gonzo14 said:
didn't Janice play a trombone in TMCC :flirt:
You may be right I haven't watched it in over eight months. I seem to remember her playing the trumpet at one point though.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
i think Lips was in TMCC playing Trumpet

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Blue Weirdo said:
Floyd can also play Bass fiddle

Janice is multi talented, in additon to playing guitar and singing (and performing sketch comedy!) She has also been seen playing the clarinet (TMS), the trumpet, (MCC) and even the harp (Verry Merry Muppet Chrsitmas) and currently holds the title of sexiest muppet character (IMO at least) :flirt:
She played trumpet in TMS, and violin and trombone in MCC. :wink:

She's the most talented musician on there! In my oh-so-humble opinion, LOL. :big_grin:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Also, weren't Dr. Teeth and Janice together for a little while?
That could be interpreted as such, though I think they were just in a few "At the Dance"s together. Zoot was her bigger main man in Season 1, lol. :cool: :flirt:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
She played trumpet in TMS, and violin and trombone in MCC. :wink:

She's the most talented musician on there! In my oh-so-humble opinion, LOL. :big_grin:
Not to mention the most sexy...

Hey, what would Mokey think of you saying that? After all she was a Musician for..er...a week.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
That could be interpreted as such, though I think they were just in a few "At the Dance"s together. Zoot was her bigger main man in Season 1, lol. :cool: :flirt:
I dig. You know, Zoot must have gotten too deep into whatever he was using after the funds from the show began to pad his pocket because he suddenly loses Janice to Floyd, and then he doesn't say so much anymore.

Wonder if he got quiet because he was sad over losing Janice to Floyd?