Electric Mayhem website

Rowlf+Buster

Reaction score
HI! I dunno whether this is like a totally stupid question cos Ive only just joined! (FIRST POST!) but r ther any electric Mayhem websites that are like sorta fan fictiony cosI'm hopin' 2 make one with all these biograpies and gigs and i also wanna know (if any one can help it would be apprieciated) If u start a muppet website how'dya get the copyright priviledges or wotever they're called? thanks!

Here's a little bit I thought would be cool.
Dr. Teeth. Vocals + Harmonica :big_grin:
Rowlf. Piano, Organ, Keyboard :sympathy:
Floyd: Bass and backing vocals. :sing:
Clifford: Rythm Guitar + manager
Janice; Lead Guitar + Acoustic Guitar
Animal: drums and percussion
Zoot: Saxaphone
Lips: I thought he could be an extra who does additional instruments like trumpet, Violin, Harp, Xylophone

*** I AM BUSTER BROWN!***

Beauregard

Reaction score
I havn't heard of one, so, feel free. I'd like to see a site like that.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey, welcome to the forums. (If you can, please spell out the words because cryptic messaging is so 90's, "fer sure"). :smile:

If you're doing a fan fiction website, I don't think you HAVE to have permission. Just make sure you indicate that the copyright holder is Muppets Holding Company, LLC.

I liked your list. I'd keep things a little more like they are on the show, though:
Dr. Teeth. Vocals, Organ, Keyboard
Rowlf. Piano
Floyd: Bass and vocals.
Clifford: Rythm Guitar
Janice; Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, vocals
Animal: drums and percussion
Zoot: Saxaphone
Lips: trumpet
Scooter: 'Man-with-the-van'

Various other Muppets have been included for extra musicians:
Trumpet Lady= Trumpet
Crazy Harry on Triangle (the joke here is because he always blew things up, the triangle is so small and quiet)
Violin, Harp, Xylophone were played by un-named characters.

Still, when you're doing a fan-fiction site or anything else, the artistic license is all your's to do with what you want. I'm just sure you'd get a little flack from folks who are the hardcore fans if things weren't accurate, and someone might make changes to my list here.

At any rate, you have a thread here now to ask questions in and folks will be happy to answer.

Good luck, bud!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Don't forget Nigel the conductor!

Good idea! I'd love to see a site like that. Go ahead and run with it! And do like Fozzie Bear said, type somewhere visible that the characters are owned by "Muppets Holding Company, LLC" and that yours is an unaffiliated fan site. Or something like that.

edit: Oh, and Dr. Teeth plays the tambourine sometimes.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Here's the one of the earliest Muppet websites devoted to the "Electic Mayhem" : CLICK HERE

Hope it helps :smile:

Rowlf+Buster

Reaction score
Hey It's me again! wow what a totally cool reception anyway thanks for everyone's suggestions so far and help please keep the suggestions coming in (please!) And a big shout out to my man muppetdanny thanks for the website it helped alot. :big_grin:

I was also wondering (btw this is totally irrelevant) when we see backstage and stuff are there other acts going on in the muppet show? cos otherwise there would be a big wait for the audience, kinda like the UK skits?
Thats all thanks :halo:

***I AM BUSTER BROWN***

Gonzo14

Reaction score
there used to be an awesome Electric Mayhem site with tons of info, but the site has been shut down for a while :boo:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Oh, I forgot. You had listed a harmonica next to Dr. Teeth above, but Rowlf plays the harmonica in The Muppet Movie (TMM)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, IMHO other skits are onstage while people are backstage. Which is why some sketches are refered to, but not seen. And visa versa.

Also, that linked EM site is good. But there's no reason for you not to create one of your own. Something good to add, might be downloadable EM songs. I have loads if you are loking for them.

Beau

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
Floyd can also play Bass fiddle

Janice is multi talented, in additon to playing guitar and singing (and performing scetch comedy!) She has also been seen playing the clarenet (TMS), the trumpet, (MCC) and even the harp (Verry Merry Muppet Chrsitmas) and currently holds the title of sexiest muppet character (IMO at least) :flirt: