Electric Mayhem tattoo

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
After waiting a long time with careful thought, I finally got an Electric Mayhem tattoo with Lips, Floyd, Dr. Teeth, Animal, Janice and of course Zoot. It also features Rowlf although he's technically not part of the band, he still plays somewhat an important part with his piano. I have pics posted of my tattoo on other threads and the progress on my Deviant Art page with a brief description with each session posted. It took 3 sessions total and some of it hurt really bad in some areas and I even bruised a bit where Zoot is at but it was well worth it :cool: So here it is! My Electric Mayhem tattoo from start to finish :smile: This tattoo was all hand drawn in markers by my tattoo artist and gone over with ink.
Session 1:
This was taken right after my first session. It was freshly done and I'm sorry for the glare off the plastic wrap.

Session 1 healed:
It only had Janice, Dr. Teeth and Animal for the time being.

Session 2: I didn't get a pic of the actual piece because my phone didn't have enough memory to store a few pics so I did take one of what was done in the beginning of the session. It is drawn in sharpies as I mentioned above.

This was taken at the tattoo shop as you can see. It was during our first break.
Session 2 completed. Taken right after the session was over with:

One more pic with a better shot of Janice:

Healing process after session 2: It had some scabbing and redness but the pain was almost gone. Sorry it's a bit blurry. I couldn't keep my hand still as I was taking the pic.

Session 3: Final session
Freshly done and looking awesome! Front view.

Session 3: Back view of the tattoo. Below Rowlf is my artist's signature as you can see above.

Healing process: I couldn't get the whole thing in so I did my best I could taking the pic. (You can only bend a certain way without hurting yourself.)

So this concludes my 3 sessions and healing process on this piece. I hope you all enjoyed looking at the pics. For those of you who are thinking of getting a tattoo, my advise to you is to take your time deciding what to get and keep an open mind. Remember these are permanent and will be there for the rest of your life. Also shop around for a good artist. Look carefully at their work and talk to their clients. I have been to one other tattoo artist and he wasn't as good as the guy who did this piece. Hope you enjoyed looking! :sympathy: :cool::flirt::sing::halo:

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
That's pretty cool! I'm not a tattoo fan but that was an interesting idea

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
Thank you. Both me and my tattoo artist are very happy with it. I get compliments on it everywhere I go if I have it exposed :cool: