Electric Mayhem ReAction Figures coming May 2023

Random numbers

Reaction score
I doubt Super7 will be working with DST in any way. My hope is the Sesame Street line is for Ultimates and not reaction. If it's an Ultimates line, there is a possibility that they will be palisades level figures (look at Super7's Ren and Stimpy line to see how close they are). If they are Ultimates, they will have a $55 retail price point, but may come with loads of accessories. The ReAction stuff just doesn't do much for me.
Yeah, I doubt there would be any kind of working relationship too. I just don't understand why Super7 would include another company's product in their advertising. I also agree with your wish for the Sesame Street figures to not be ReAction. I'm not a fan of the style either. I'm also not a fan of Super7's pricing, for any of their figure styles. I don't know how many figures I can justify getting at $55 each, and I'd love to get a mess of Sesame Street figures.

MWoO

Reaction score
Yeah, I doubt there would be any kind of working relationship too. I just don't understand why Super7 would include another company's product in their advertising. I also agree with your wish for the Sesame Street figures to not be ReAction. I'm not a fan of the style either. I'm also not a fan of Super7's pricing, for any of their figure styles. I don't know how many figures I can justify getting at $55 each, and I'd love to get a mess of Sesame Street figures.
If you want to wait it out, Super7 figures can go on sale from various comic shops or Amazon. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle figures have almost all gone down in price. Shredder is only $25 on Amazon. However, it takes a while and if too many people wait for sales, I doubt the line will survive for long.

Personally, I think Super7 prices their stuff WAY too high compared to similar companies.

Fozzie6

Reaction score
If you want to wait it out, Super7 figures can go on sale from various comic shops or Amazon. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle figures have almost all gone down in price. Shredder is only $25 on Amazon. However, it takes a while and if too many people wait for sales, I doubt the line will survive for long.

Personally, I think Super7 prices their stuff WAY too high compared to similar companies.
I don't think you're going to see that as much going forward. I'm a big toy collector and I've noticed companies are starting to change their production and ordering tactics. A couple of the upcoming Super 7 Ultimates are already sold out for preorder on Entertainment Earth. Companies don't want to sit on stock and have to sell it at a loss to get rid of it.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Did anybody order these? Debating if I am going to pick up the whole line or just a couple

Random numbers

Reaction score
Did anybody order these? Debating if I am going to pick up the whole line or just a couple
I ordered just Zoot for now because I want to see a figure in person before getting them all. At this point, my guess is that I will prefer my DST figures because they are more articulated and less cartoony looking. Zoot's sax looks good, though.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I picked up Zoot Janice and Floyd as I already bought the Dr Teeth variant and I am not a huge fan of animals design

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Mine arrived and they look just as they do in the pictures on Super7 site, glad I picked them up wish they would have been more like 14.99. Glad I just went with the 3 I did

Fozzie6

Reaction score
I got all of them in the mail today. I’m not planning on opening them.

Last edited: