Electric Mayhem ReAction Figures coming May 2023

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Has any additional news been announced? It was said these would be coming out in Summer, but there doesn’t seem to be any pictures or confirmed release dates yet.

Anybody know if the people working for the coming making these are known for interacting with fans (like the Palisades and Diamond Select people have)?

I wonder if this line is canceled or being delayed until closer to The Muppets Mayhem series (I had wondered if these toys was due to that, could it be a coincidence now?)?

Fozzie6

Reaction score
I follow Super 7 and I think they're back logged trying to get stuff produced (like every other company with all the COVID shutdowns in China plus shipping issues) so maybe they're delaying some things until they're caught up. Or it's possible they scrapped it. I guess we'll have to keep waiting.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I’m in the same boat I would have preferred Lips, but I figure they are going for the Original Electric Mayhem from The Muppet Movie

anytimepally

Reaction score
Preorders for these are up at EntertainmentEarth. $19.99, expected May 2023.
Zoot is missing so far, but that's Zoot for you... :cool:

Random numbers

Reaction score
The Super 7 website has glitter versions of Dr. Teeth and Animal for sale. The promo shots include Animal's drumset from Diamond Select, which I find strange. Super 7 just announced that they will be making Sesame Street figures too. I hope the fact that their promo shots uses Diamond Select's product means that the two companies have some coordination, and the Sesame Street figures will scale with Diamond Select's Muppets line. Considering Super 7 has their own Muppets line, I guess that probably doesn't make much sense. https://super7.com/products/the-muppets-reaction-figures-electric-mayhem-band-glitter-set-of-2

MWoO

Reaction score
I doubt Super7 will be working with DST in any way. My hope is the Sesame Street line is for Ultimates and not reaction. If it's an Ultimates line, there is a possibility that they will be palisades level figures (look at Super7's Ren and Stimpy line to see how close they are). If they are Ultimates, they will have a $55 retail price point, but may come with loads of accessories. The ReAction stuff just doesn't do much for me.