Electric Mayhem Muppet Bus For Sale

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
OH MY GOSH! The person who is selling it lives 2 hours away from me!!! I'm gonna go hunt him down..... LOL!

Jake

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
You know this always has bothered me, i think the reason that we haven't seen the EM in recent years is because someone stole their bus so they can't get to the gigs anymore;-) J/k

but really it make's me want to ask a lot of questions, i mean could henson use this bus if they wanted to make another muppet movie with the bus, i mean did they sell the bus because they needed money in the first place? I know it's popped up on e-bay from time to time before.

well i gotta say it because someone always does when the bus is up for sale, " let's all pitch in and buy the bus for us fan's!! Sorry, i had to say it, it's a tradistion;-)

it worries me thought, i would rather have that bus safe in a museum away from weather and stuff. i mean it would be cool to drive down the street with it, and muppet puppets poping out the windows, but i wouldn't want the bus to wear out or anything

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have my doubts. Something is missing here, and I don't know what!

Joe

Reaction score
I have a dollar...

did henson sell it before or after MFS? they may have sold it with some clause that they had the right to use it if they needed, unless there's more than one bus, but I doubt it.

it's interesting that it popped up now, since Palisades was looking for something like it that they could model the bus playset after. Maybe someone in that area can go out and take some detailed pics for them. :smile:

only $24,999 to go...

Drtooth

Reaction score
There's something missing! Really! No fake!

Is this the MFS version? I seem to recall the bus having a big, Dr.Teeth like smile on the front grill (or whatever it's called)

beaker

Reaction score
This is outragoeus...JHC couldnt plop down seven g's for this thing???
This belongs in a freaking museum, not Joe Bob's garage. grrr >_<;;

gipsey muppet

Reaction score
electric mayhem bus

the names not Joe Bob its roger, roger n cindy. :sing: the bus is safe and warm in the midwest, two days hard drive from anywhere in the continental u.s. ! want to come over and see it ?
roger