Electric Mayhem collection updates

Salmoto

Reaction score
I jsut got the Zoot figure at the EB today. Once again , they only had the so-called rare, red shirted Zoot, which I immediately took out of the package, same as I did with my blue uniform Floyd. It's a shame, but, as far as avaliability goes, the alternate characters have to substitute for the regular ones I can't ind.

these figures just get better and better. Zoot is the second most articulate figure, after Animal. His elbows and knees have joints and his waist swivels slightly. the poses I can put him in are so dynamic, the real Zoot would never do them. tHe paint job is beautiful, espcially his jeans and the weave of his shirt. The thing is though, is he supposed to be holding his sax left or right handed? If he holds it right, I don't seem to be able to pose him with his mouth on the mouthpiece.

Spwaking of Zoot's sax, the accessories that came with Zoot are the most I've seen for one of the Electric Mayhem. Dr. Teeth only ad his keyboard, Floyd came with a hat and two accesories tethered together by a cord (The fact that I can't remove the amp still annoys me, I'd rather it look like Floyd was using the two speakers that came wht the playset.) Ignore the elaborate playset that came with animal, and Animal only wields a pair of drumsticks, but Zoot. Zoot has the trademark magnetic hat, a saxophone where the mouthpiece comes off, and both pieces go in a little brown case. I'm thankful that they at least decided to give Zoot a little stand, as i'd be frustrated as Ray Romano trying to stand him on his own two feet on my desk. The most surprising thing is the inclusion of a music stand, something that would have been in my ideal band collection FOR EVERY CHARACTER. I put my stand in front of Dr. Teeth rather than Zoot, so Doc doesn't feel bad about being snubbed in the accesory department. (As a side note, it's fun to put the stand in either Zoot or Floyd's hand and pretend they're about to throw it like a javelin.)

This collection is really coming into it's own. All I need is for that Janice palyset to come out and I'll have the main group, then embellish my series with any Lips, Clifford, Johnny or Sal figures they'd soon be coming out with.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Wow, I just read your post and realized Zoot's wait moves! lol I had no idea before!
:smile:

Salmoto

Reaction score
His legs are ball-jointed too, making him "Crazy Legs Zoot."