Electric Mayhem Bus Sadly For Sale

matleo

Reaction score
they also could have used as the bus that Kermit and the gang are in at the beginning of the movie, instead of the larger tour bus.

--Matt :big_grin:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Ah yes that too! I would have liked to see more Muppet's in that scene and i wished Rizzo would accidentally dropped the luggage on Bean Bunny. I thought that was going to happen.:shifty:

But wherever the EM bus ends up i hope it gets another good home!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Quite honestly, I would contact someone at Disney and see if they would be interested in getting the bus back since they now own the muppets. I can see them using the bus again for different specials and the upcoming movie. That would be the best bet that you could do.

gipsey muppet

Reaction score
Photo update, sorry gang but no photos were taken by us at the wedding:mad:. I hope to remedy that this week, but it's a busy week. Now before you break out the tar and feathers let me offer up an explanation. I mentioned that the bus had no heat ? Well i temporarily remedied that with two propane heaters. Unfortunately propane heat and very full facial hair, 12" whiskers, don't mix well. Yes I managed to set my face on fire. No serious injury but my game was off for the rest of the day.
The wedding was beautifully, I however smelled like burnt hair. We left from the church for the 45 minute drive to the reception just at dark. The interior lights were on, the pepper lights were flashing and the flamingo, fish and spaceship lights added a warm glow. Muppet music backed up the sound of the drive line as we cruised down historic Route 66 at a blazing 30 mph. After a couple of planned stops we arrived safe and sound at the reception hall:smile:. My very upset wife , Cindy, forgot our camera.
The immediate future calls for pictures and whiskers. Yes i would love to see Disney display the Bus, maybe at the Muppet theater in Florida. I would really like to sell my 1938 international woody station wagon and keep the Bus:big_grin:, were looking into doing that. roger

StreetScenes

Reaction score
Yes I managed to set my face on fire.
oh my goodness--i'm glad you're ok!

:confused: "thank you beekie, now we know that is definitely too much propane"
:cool: (misses the whole incident, looks up after sax solo and stares with blank look of profound awe)
:concern: "cool! let's do it again!"

gipsey muppet

Reaction score
Hello all, let's see if this works. My granddaughter :flirt:China told me about photobucket. I registered and hope that I can add a link to the most current photos of The Electric Mayhem Bus.
http://s491.photobucket.com/albums/rr275/7gipsey/
perhaps if it doesn't work a senior member like Fozzie Bear can link it for all of us to view. roger

muppetperson

Reaction score
It works.Great to see you have kept it in it's original condition.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'm guessing you won't accept an exchange of a couple of children as slaves for the EM bus? I'm sure I could pack of a few of my brothers and sisters in a heartbeat. Just imagine the Muppet replicas posed within the EM bus...What a vision!

You've kept it in great authentic quality! Love it.

Beau

gipsey muppet

Reaction score
Hope everyone enjoys the photos, Yes indeed , original condition. when we purchased it we wanted to do some upgrades, aluminum wheels, correct parking lights headlight ring you know small stuff:embarrassed:. The problem with that is it takes away from the originality of the bus. We did change seats, these are people friendly, till the band gets the bus back. and we put down tile squares on the floor to keep the prom dresses clean.I hope to take some night time shots to show off the lights,:wink: thats when the bus shines. roger