Ehhhh. . . . I'll Bite

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
If you could have someone play you or narrate a story of your life, who would play you or narrate and why?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
With the news of Notre Dame Cathedral in flames today... If you saw a fire/bomb/tornado coming to destroy a location significant to you, and you had enough time to run in and save one thing there, what would you rescue and why?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If you could have someone play you or narrate a story of your life, who would play you or narrate and why?
Well, I kind of just recently narrated a documentary about my catalog of work on YouTube, so that kind of takes care of that.

With the news of Notre Dame Cathedral in flames today... If you saw a fire/bomb/tornado coming to destroy a location significant to you, and you had enough time to run in and save one thing there, what would you rescue and why?
You know, I honestly have recurring nightmares like this occasionally? I think part of it is because tornadoes fascinate me (as does most extreme weather), but I'm also aware of how destructive and devastating they are, so it's like on the one hand, I love watching tornadoes and footage from storm chasers, but on the other, it's actually a deep-rooted fear of mine that a tornado could be barreling straight toward me, or my town, or what have you, and knowing there's nothing I can do to stop the impending destruction.

That being said, I do actually think about this from time to time. I'm unsure about any location significant, but if we could narrow it down to my home, I think the one thing I would save is my Sesame Street scale model, because it's one of the very few things that I'm actually proud of, and it wouldn't be as easy to replace as anything else I may own or possess.

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So..... just curious, but when do I get to hear you sing black pantyhose in your car?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
On a scale from 1 to 10, how snarky do you think I can get with my comments?