eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

tomahawk

Reaction score
She said the store was Bang and Olufsen. I called and was just able to leave a message.

tomahawk

Reaction score
Here's the deal. It seems EFX is "renting" the window display there by Bang and Olufsens. I just spoke to someone in the shop. Seems like positive news.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Here's the deal. It seems EFX is "renting" the window display there by Bang and Olufsens. I just spoke to someone in the shop. Seems like positive news.
Thanks for checking. I guess that's still more publicity than Master Replicas ever did.

:stick_out_tongue:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Wow....I don't think no one saw that coming. It is interesting and maybe a possitive thing as well.

Fingers crossed! :shifty:

tomahawk

Reaction score
At least it's something. And I think Kermit looks quite nice.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i really dont wanna be a downer but these may already be the protos from before

tomahawk

Reaction score
i really dont wanna be a downer but these may already be the protos from before
They might be, but the window is basically a promo for the replicas. Still very cool to see them out and about.

The guy I talked to said they get a ton of phone calls about The Muppets in the window too.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
They might be, but the window is basically a promo for the replicas. Still very cool to see them out and about.

The guy I talked to said they get a ton of phone calls about The Muppets in the window too.

Your just four hours away from where I live. Still too far to go see them. Would be awesome though. Cannot wait to hear more about them. Also, it's good to hear people interested in them.

tomahawk

Reaction score
Your just four hours away from where I live. Still too far to go see them. Would be awesome though. Cannot wait to hear more about them. Also, it's good to hear people interested in them.
What part of Oregon are you in? Yeah, I used to live down in Orage County. I would do the drive to Pasadena in a heartbeat to see the window. From here though, it's bit of a drive.