eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Luke

Reaction score
I think the D23 thing is Breier introducing the Muppets and them talking about the future stuff. I guess we'll hear more about their 55th year, specifically whats going on with the Disney park connection.

I saw the photos Kermits great, the suits perfect. I don't see a major difference in Kermits other than size but the clothes seal the deal for me anyway. Rizzo has been nailed! I just hope these come through mass production like these masterpieces!

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Oooh. So that does seem to be more than just products. We all really want to hear projects.

So it seems that Marvel talk hasn't taken over the entire conference. I was afraid of a Muppet bump. :embarrassed:
As far as I can see from the schedule, the only mention of Marvel at the whole thing was in Bob Iger's opening remarks yesterday.

OT: By the way, they showed the first 30 minutes of "Princess and the Frog" yesterday also. It's really, really good! I can't wait to see the rest of it.

:stick_out_tongue:

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Lylle Breier is the chairman of the Muppet Studios--the head honcho herself! Jim Lewis has implied that the Muppets will physically be there, as he said he wrote some material for it. So... I'd wager that it would most definitely be worth going!

If you do end up going I'll be sure to get in touch with you about an interview! Thanks a ton! :wisdom:
If that's true, then even my inside source isn't allowed to talk because all that person told me about was Lylle Breier. I'll have to seriously think about going if there's any chance that they're actually going to perform live.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
If that's true, then even my inside source isn't allowed to talk because all that person told me about was Lylle Breier. I'll have to seriously think about going if there's any chance that they're actually going to perform live.

Well... as of this picture (http://twitpic.com/hc7r3) I'd say it's a very real--if not definitely going to happen possibility. :big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
even my inside source isn't allowed to talk because all that person told me about was Lylle Breier.
Am surprised you didn't know who she was what with the inside sources :confused:

She did a Muppetcast, you might wanna check it out.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Well... as of this picture (http://twitpic.com/hc7r3) I'd say it's a very real--if not definitely going to happen possibility. :big_grin:

Shoot! That already happened then! I just checked my D23 Gudiebook and the only thing happening in that theater today was "Dick Cook, chairman, The Walt Disney Studios, will present exclusive previews of such highly anticipated Disney features as Disney's A Christmas Carol, Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, Old Dogs, Jerry Bruckheimer's Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time and The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Tron: Legacy, plus other updates on many more exciting projects."

They must have announced the new Muppet movie with the Muppets. That doesn't mean that they'll still be at another event on Sunday (Jim Lewis could have been talking about the one that they did this morning)... but it doesn't mean they won't, either.

muppetperson

Reaction score

The press releases say it is a Frog's eye view of what the Muppets have been doing this year, and what they have planned next year and beyond.So kermit will HAVE to be there!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I would agree with muppetperson. I know if I had that ticket I would be camping out the next morning to get in there. I would say that it's a 95% chance that they will be there on Sunday--probably even more than that. I mean, it's actually in the Walt Disney Theater, isn't it? That implies that something big will happen on the stage... I think it would be very well worth your while to go. :big_grin:

muppetperson

Reaction score
It is an hour long presentation.I even wanted to fly over for it, but bad timing as it falls on the busiest week of the year at work and I couldnt get time off.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
It is an hour long presentation.I even wanted to fly over for it, but bad timing as it falls on the busiest week of the year at work and I couldnt get time off.
I really, really, REALLY wanted to... but I'm a broke college student. :stick_out_tongue: