Ed Sullivan Christmas DVD

anathema

Reaction score
If it's the compilation I think it is, it contains the Muppet Reindeer and Arthur Godfrey/Muppets sketches.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Who is Ed Slivin?
I'm sure he meant Ed Sullivan, of The Ed Sullivan Show.

I wouldn't expect The Great Santa Clause Switch to be included in this DVD. I forget the actual title of the DVD, but it was pretty much a compilation of christmas sketches from The Ed Sullivan Show, including two Muppet skits, and The Great Santa Clause Switch was an entire special. I don't even consider it an actual episode of The Ed Sullivan Show, even though it is owned by the company that owns The Ed Sullivan Show, was narrarated by Ed Sullivan, and I believe was shown in the regular time slot for The Ed Sullivan Show during it's original (And, I beleive, only) broadcast.

I'm not sure when this particular special was made. part of me wants to say that it was produced during the shows original run, part of me wants to think it was produced years after the show ended, and another part of me wants to think that it was made for video in the early 1990s (yes, it was released on video in the early 1990s). I have seen this special on TV Land once in 1997.

BEAR

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
I'm sure he meant Ed Sullivan, of The Ed Sullivan Show.

I know, I'm just teasing.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Speaking of the Muppet stuff. I saw that All four the Muppet Movies are at the walmart that I work at. I'm going to buy them when I get paid this Thursday. YEAAAAAAA.....And I can't wait to buy the Ed Slivin DVD too. This is one great year for the Muppets!