DVD Series of every Sesame Street episode ever made

Dantecat

Reaction score
Well,I'll Collect Them All That's Been Ever Made! :flirt:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
zanimum said:
But with 6 episodes per disc, that's 666 discs (presuming only 4000 episodes). .
Ah, the mark of the devil. I knew Elmo was evil.

Lone Wolf

Reaction score
ssetta said:
Well, it's not that we weren't satisfied with it. I mean, I kind of liked the shows they picked, but I think they could have added more as well.
But that's not what I meant, sseta. What I meant was it became obvious that Noggin WASN'T going to add anymore shows to the 67 they were already airing, but people STILL complained and petitioned to save Unpaved anyway even though they weren't going to add anymore and their viewers had already seen the same 67 shows over and over again. My point was, what was the point of starting a petition to save SSUnpaved if you knew they weren't going to add anymore shows AND you had already seen the ones they did air over and over again?

jobedo

Reaction score
with blu-ray DVD they can now put 21gig on single layer disk and almost 40 gig on double layer disk and they will be out this year and now some scientist clames they can trick a cd into holding 10 times as much data in my ten years on the computers they have gone 10 meg hardrives to 250 gig hardrives so who knows maybe someday they will all be on one disk ,would'nt want that baby to get scratched
jo

furryfella

Reaction score
I would Love too see SS ON dvd Eeven seeing the Old 70's stuff would Be nice