DVD predicitons for 2007

David French

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
I doubt we'll ever see Sam & Friends on DVD, why? Two words...

Music Rights
That (possibly) but more because it's so obscure. The show was only screened in Washington DC over 50 years ago and very little of it has been shown over the years except clips as part of various docos and specials.

Of course in saying that, the surviving episodes *could* be released on DVD but a doco would need to be included to explain it. It could be released under an Early Muppets Banner and include some of the various Muppet commercials of the 50's and 60's.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Those seem like they should be extras on a Muppet Show DVD or something like that. But, I think that if they already released some of the Muppet Babies episodes on DVD(at least a few, I think) then they should be able to clear all the ones they need for DVD release.

Daniel

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I actually think we might get Muppet Babies on dvd, not in season sets but in single disc releases. :zany:

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
How about Muppet Babies season DVD sets and Little Muppet Monsters DVD box sets?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Muppet Babies DVDs don't sound too far fetched. After all, I never expected to see Gummi Bears again (volume one out now!!!).

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
How about complete first season sets of UK shows Mopatop's Shop and Construction Site.