DVD predicitons for 2007

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Would any of you like to make predictions for what Henson productions will be released on DVD next year? I made predictions last year, and I wasn't completely right, but I'll make my predicitons again.

I predict that The Muppet Show:Season 2 will be released, sometime between febuary and august.

I predict that Fraggle Rock: The Complete Third Season will be released next september, again.

I predict that the third season of Dinosaurs will be released sometime between Febuary and May.

I predict that the second Sesame Street: Old School set will be released between July and September.

I also predict that there will be two new Sesame Beginnings DVDs, three new Elmo's World DVDs, and four additional Sesame Street DVDs.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I seriously doubt we'll see Muppets Tonight. And I guess Muppet Babies is out of the question as well.

I mean, MB was on almost 10 years, and won numerous emmys, right? I guess Disney would rather release some stupid tweeny bopper show no one over the age of 13 has heard of, like Hannah Montanah.

David French

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
I seriously doubt we'll see Muppets Tonight. And I guess Muppet Babies is out of the question as well.

I mean, MB was on almost 10 years, and won numerous emmys, right? I guess Disney would rather release some stupid tweeny bopper show no one over the age of 13 has heard of, like Hannah Montanah.
I think the reason why Disney might be reluctant to release Muppet Babies on DVD is because all the non-Muppet clips would have to be cleared for release.

Da Dogster

Reaction score
I prediect
>Classic Muppet clips from Sam and Friends will be released.
>The Best of Rowlf the Dog (from the Jimmy Dean Show) Will be released.
>I also Predect that Dreamchild will be released in October.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think that Muppets Tonight is unlikely for this year because it is rumored that Disney wants to release that series after all five seasons of The Muppet Show are released.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Da Dogster said:
I prediect
>Classic Muppet clips from Sam and Friends will be released.
>The Best of Rowlf the Dog (from the Jimmy Dean Show) Will be released.
>I also Predect that Dreamchild will be released in October.
throw in john denver and the muppets a christmas together and you've got a deal lol:big_grin:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I doubt we'll ever see Sam & Friends on DVD, why? Two words...

Music Rights