Dude, I'm about fed up...

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Thoguth #1- IMDB has forums?

Thoguht #2- Oh, right.

Thgotuh #3- Why is it so hard to type the word thought?

PukkaPukka

Reaction score
Yeah, the IMdB boards can be really cruel at times (well, not the boards themselves (LOL) but posters anyway)...and quite a few posts on there deal with who is the first poster and why a particular movie is a stinker (to put it politely) and for what reasons (believe me, most - not all - of these reasons are NOT legitimate, with exception to what the poster likes or dislikes), and some of these posts can really be horrendous with language over such a simple issue as a favourite movie. For now, I'm staying right here on MC - I agree with you Jedi, I feel more at home here than on other boards also.

>Adam

PukkaPukka

Reaction score
...oh, and why did you drop off of AIM all of a sudden, Jedi?

jediX

Reaction score
I'm on right now...it's not showing you on.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Like I said...

yeah, so I LOOOVE most of you (Fozzie, you totally rule man. Keep doing what you;re doing. If you have ever come in to set me straight, I have felt morally obligated to amend my actions). But there certainly are those odd stinkers. I am a proud member of several web boards and have been for some time. Due to a comment I made here in fact, I went over to the one I was practically raised at and asked them if I come off as abrasive, as I thought I had here... The resounding answer was "nopt quite abrasive, you're more of an exfoliant." To which a resounding laughter answered.

But I have to say, the rest of you more than make this a great place. I noted immediately that the DB that caused this post has yet to post here :grouchy: , while the nice-guys and gals eagerly sought to set me straight and renew my faith in the internet :big_grin: . To you I say thank you.
May your deity make your days short and your nights long in this time of celebration.

Did I just type that??? Sheesh. This job at Hallmark is going right to my head... HAHAHA

dmx10101

Reaction score
Hey I'm sorry that a few people on here are spoiling it for you. Just ingonre them, everybody can't be nice to everybody, that's just the way the world is. But from my little time I've been on here, I have to say it has some of the nicest people of any forum or message board I been on. So be happy and thankful we have as many nice people on here as we do.

Phantom

Reaction score
jediX said:
I wouldn't even think of going to another board... this is the only place I really feel like I belong.

And you wanna see bad? Go look at TMDB forums.
This is the only forum of which I'm a member (currently, Beartown is back, but the forum there isn't).

I hope I haven't offended anyone. I've tried to hold my tongue when I've strongly disagreed with the opinions expressed here. Apologies to all *hang-dog expression*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
do you stink?
*sniff, sniff*

I don't THINK that's me I smell...though it reeks of familiarity. Maybe it's just the office where I work. Yeah (cough, ack!) that's GOTTA be what I'm smellin'.

phew... :embarrassed: