Dr. Teeth Puppet on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
That looks cool, though also a bit weird. It makes me wonder if they made the rest of the band as well.

muppet baby

Reaction score
thanks for posting this , i am so glad that i got to see it .

it looks a bit creepy though the face looks a bit different LOL but i do like it , even though it is not a very good likness of dr teeth , i am a littl bit shocked that the bidding with very high .

Even back in the day , i did not seen many dr teeth items .

if i had that amout of money at this moment i think i might have tried to win this one though . The only thing is i missed it even if i did have the money LOL sigh oh well .

Oh yes and thought that dr teeth had fuzzy boots instead of sandles , that is right is it not hmmmmmmmmm :search:
:stick_out_tongue: a pretty good try for dr teeth doll though .

JJandJanice

Reaction score
That was an interesting item, it's not part of the Muppets toys Fishier Price had though, maybe a custom someone made. Not a bad try though.

rche

Reaction score
Dr Teeth muppet/puppet pics

Hiya folks,

Awhile back I picked up this oddball Dr. Teeth puppet. It is made in the style of the FP puppets, but is certainly not one of theirs. The craftwork on the item is good. The puppet itself and sewing are consistant with mass produced items. The eyes and nose are a bit lumpy and have some paint slop to them. Paper teeth, with gold foil for the shiner.

The fellow that sold it claims it was made by the Exin toy company of Mexico. I cannot find any evidence to back that. It seems to be a custom or perhaps a one off prototype. The skull is quite similar to the Rowlf or Animal puppets that FP put out at the time. It is certainly vintage and whoever made it did a bang up job.

Anyway, some fun for you muppet lovers and toy freaks.

rche

Status
Not open for further replies.