Dr. Teeth Puppet on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Some of you may have already seen this listed on ebay.co.uk.

It is listed as a Fisher Price Dr Teeth Puppet!

As a keen collector of Muppets stuff for many years I must admit that I didnt know this even exsisted? I cant find any info about it online?

It says it was made by Exin in Mexico? Is it Fisher Price? Is it licensed or fake, is it a prototype?

Whatever it is, its selling high!

Take a Look

(Link was removed: Foz the mOD)

Chris

muppetperson

Reaction score
It is not Fisher Price, although their items were made in Mexico, so it could of come from the same factory that Fisher Price used.I have seen a Gonzo puppet that came from Mexico, so there could of been a whole line of Muppets from Exin, so it is probably legit.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I've never seen this either! Very cool though.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
This is an interesting find. Now I'm curious as to why there wern't more. I think it could have been a knock off, because I don't think a prototype of something like that would really still be in that good of a condition for being from the 70's. But who knows.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Wow, have you all checked out his other auctions? Bendy Fraggles, Kermit, & Bert 'n Ernie, plus Roosevelt Franklin & Prof. Hastings SS Puppets? Wowie-wow-wow! What a collection, too bad he's letting it all go.

Fluffets

Reaction score
VERY CREEPY!
His other offers moderately interested me tho....

Kiki

Reaction score
Wow, have you all checked out his other auctions? Bendy Fraggles, Kermit, & Bert 'n Ernie, plus Roosevelt Franklin & Prof. Hastings SS Puppets? Wowie-wow-wow! What a collection, too bad he's letting it all go.
I have the RF one. :big_grin: Only I can't find he's right hand. :stick_out_tongue:

Wow! How unusual... :confused:... cool, though. Good find!

rche

Reaction score
dr teeth

Hiya Folks,

I am the proud new owner of this muppet oddity.
It is very confusing. There are no tags to indicate a manufacturer. The eyes and nose are poorly cast and lumpy. But, the head is definitely a plastic puppet skull.
I have not found any information to support the sellers claim that this is an Exin product.
But, the sewing is extremely well done and the casts for the feet and hat are pretty good. The paint is cracking on some of it.
It is either a very well made one-off custom, or a poorly made factory item (perhaps a mock up?).
I will take some good pics of him and post them up when I get a few spare minutes.

Have a good time
rche

btw: If anyone has dug up any information on this puppet, please let me know - either here in this thread or with a pm. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.