Dr. Teeth on MTV back in the 80s

Xerus

Reaction score
Has anyone seen this rare clip when Dr. Teeth was on MTV was being interviewed by one of the DJs?

It was back in the early 80s. Dr. Teeth was in the MTV studio talking about Muppets Take Manhattan and the new video based on that movie. He was talking in his usual cool personality and how his main man, Frank Oz was a cool director.

And when Dr. Teeth's name appeared in front of him, he goes, "See, there's my name right there!"

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Xerus said:
Has anyone seen this rare clip when Dr. Teeth was on MTV was being interviewed by one of the DJs?

It was back in the early 80s. Dr. Teeth was in the MTV studio talking about Muppets Take Manhattan and the new video based on that movie. He was talking in his usual cool personality and how his main man, Frank Oz was a cool director.

And when Dr. Teeth's name appeared in front of him, he goes, "See, there's my name right there!"
Do you have this Xerus?

Xerus

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
i didn;t have cable then who was the VJ?
I don't remember the name of the VJ, but I think it was one of the guys.

BEAR

Reaction score
They aren't always gonna list every single television appearance and interview on the imdb.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i was just pointing out that it wasn't there i was not questionung the truth of this

BEAR

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
i was just pointing out that it wasn't there i was not questionung the truth of this
Oh I see.