Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem fan albums available for download

LouieMantia

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm Louie. I'm a designer in Portland.

When I heard about the Outside Lands event, I was pretty stoked. I was able to attend and it was incredible to watch live. I'm so happy that all the performers came out before and after. It made it feel so much more special.

I wanted to share something with those of you who have been waiting for a Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem album for the past 40 years. In the last week, I created two (!!) albums:

Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem — Live at Outside Lands [Download!]
Just as you imagine, this features the performance from the live event, however it removes the video breaks but keeps the chatter between songs.

Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem — The First 40 Years [Download!]
This is the big one. It features 45 tracks from The Muppet Show, feature films, specials, YouTube, the new show, etc. All compiled to be listened to together with applause crossfades and general chronological order, split between three "discs."

I created the album art myself as well. The Live at Outside Lands album features some bright neon style artwork based on a moment from a video segment at the event. I traced each character, and the logo and even made a little Muppet™ record label logo at the bottom. The First 40 Years album is a little different and showcases four designs from Animal's bass drum over the years.

I hope some of you out there really enjoy this! It took me a few solid days to create them, but I'm very proud of the result.

Rock on! :big_grin: :sing: :flirt: :cool: :halo:

Last edited:

Stephanie Evjen

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm Louie. I'm a designer in Portland.

When I heard about the Outside Lands event, I was pretty stoked. I was able to attend and it was incredible to watch live. I'm so happy that all the performers came out before and after. It made it feel so much more special.

I wanted to share something with those of you who have been waiting for a Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem album for the past 40 years. In the last week, I created two (!!) albums:

Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem — Live at Outside Lands [Download!]
Just as you imagine, this features the performance from the live event, however it removes the video breaks but keeps the chatter between songs.

Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem — The First 40 Years [Download!]
This is the big one. It features 45 tracks from The Muppet Show, feature films, specials, YouTube, the new show, etc. All compiled to be listened to together with applause crossfades and general chronological order, split between three "discs."

I created the album art myself as well. The Live at Outside Lands album features some bright neon style artwork based on a moment from a video segment at the event. I traced each character, and the logo and even made a little Muppet™ record label logo at the bottom. The First 40 Years album is a little different and showcases four designs from Animal's bass drum over the years.

I hope some of you out there really enjoy this! It took me a few solid days to create them, but I'm very proud of the result.

Rock on! :big_grin: :sing: :flirt: :cool: :halo:
Got both albums last night! They totally rock, fer shur! Thanks so much!