Don't miss the Daytime Emmys on HLN Sat 6/23

dwmckim

Reaction score
This year's Daytime Emmy Awards airs on HLN (CNN Headline News) Sat night 6/23. The live broadcast will be at 8 EST...and if you miss the live telecast they'll air again at 10 and at midnight...then on Sunday 8 & 10 pm EST. Cheer on out friends from SST!

dwmckim

Reaction score
Show's about to start. Oscar/Abby-Carroll/Leslie were just interviewed on the preshow.

dwmckim

Reaction score
...and Oscar/Anderson Cooper are kicking off the ceremony!

Drtooth

Reaction score
WOW... they REALLY don't want to show these things this year, do they? I guess that NCIS rerun is more important than the Daytime Emmys.

But my call for a Daytime Razzy is never going to be fulfilled... Maury Povich NEEDS a lifetime Achievement Razzy for continuing that garbage show of his for a million years. And the guy who heads up ABC's Daytime. For the Revolution AND their lousy Litton's Weekend Adventures.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Here's video of Oscar's appearance:

I hate to say it, but Caroll's days as a performer are certainly numbered. Oscar's lip movements are getting off and he's held so low in his trash can. I give Caroll credit for continuing performing for so long, but I can honestly say it looks like it's not going to last much longer.

I am surprised they gave him a song to sing; it was nice.