Donating Puppets

wes

Reaction score
Hey everyone I have have been ask to head up the puppet department of the Georgia District Assembly of God. I work with the Childrens Department which is very involed with Mission, specifically foreign missions and home mission.

I believe that puppetry is a awesome way of ministring and teaching, but there are missionary that do not have the funds to supply any type of puppetry need, so I ask if I could try to aquire puppets to supply to the missionaries.

I though I would start here, I ask Phillip Chapman if I could post this here and he gave me the go ahead.

So... Would any one be able to donate any new puppet or old puppets that may need repare(The puppets may be tax deductable). If they are old I will referbish the puppet to good working condition. When puppets are collected a committee and myself will determine the best placing for the puppets.

I do Believe that this will not only Further the Cause o Christ in Missions but will further puppetry throughout the U.S. and the World. I myself have given serval and found it to be a rewarding experiance know that my puppet are helping children in South America, Morocco, and Israel.

If you would like to donate please ship puppet to:
Solid Rock Church
Att:Wes Brock
6959 Warm Springs
Midland, GA 31820​

These Puppets will be put to good use!!Thanks!!
Our hand, His Plans!!
Wes Brock

wes

Reaction score
anybody got any Puppets! to give!:smile:

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
I can supply

Hey Wes,
Maybe provide what type of characters you need (ie. 1 Monster, 2 boy, 3 girls, police officer etc.) Check out my blog at:
www.puppeteersunite.com
look at my work, I could possibly donate a couple-I will build them to your specifications. And I posted your post on my blog too.
Tom:halo:

wes

Reaction score
There is really no specific type, but I would like to give a set like two girls and two boys, but a monster would be cool to give the missionary and home plants would love and be very appericative of what ever anyone can do.

These folk will not be picky so what ever you want to send will be great!

Oh, and thank you for putting this on your site Many blessing back to you!!:smile:

wes

Reaction score
Also just to let every one know I will not be using these puppets for my self. The puppet that are aquired will be sent to missionary and home mission plants immediately.

thanks again!!

dkmontgomery

Reaction score
Great!

Great to hear of what you are doing here. God bless you real good for this!

:smile:

wes

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Our Childrens Director for the state notified me said that I had a few typeo's please pardon me, in my enthuiasim. i get carried away. Not to mention I'm a terrible speller!:smile:

sorry,
Wes B.

Hey everyone I have been ask to head up the puppet department of the Georgia District Assemblies of God. I work with the Children’s Department which is very involved with Mission, specifically foreign missions and home mission.

I believe that puppetry is a awesome way of ministering and teaching, but there are missionary that do not have the funds to supply any type of puppetry need, so I ask if I could try to acquire puppets to supply to the missionaries.

I though I would start here, I ask Phillip Chapman if I could post this here and he gave me the go ahead.

So... Would any one be able to donate any new puppet or old puppets that may need repair(The puppets may be tax deductible). If they are old I will refurbish the puppet to good working condition. When puppets are collected a committee and myself will determine the best placing for the puppets.

I do Believe that this will not only Further the Cause o Christ in Missions but will further puppetry throughout the U.S. and the World. I myself have given several and found it to be a rewarding experience know that my puppet are helping children in South America, Morocco, and Israel.

If you would like to donate please ship puppet to:
Solid Rock Church
Att:Wes Brock