does anyone out there have episode 815?

Yubiningyo

Reaction score
Hi, all. Nice to meet you. I am new to "Muppet Central". I'm Jim aka "Yubiningyo" (Japanese word for puppet--literally translates to "finger doll")
Just asking to see if anyone out there had episode 815..I saw they had pics for it on "Muppet Wikia"..figured it was likely that the episode in circulating out there on either DVD or VHS. Does anyone have it? And if so, would anyone be interested in a trade?

This is about it for me..thanx very much!

-J.

:stick_out_tongue: "Bert! That statue tapped me!"

Yubiningyo

Reaction score
Awesome!

Awesome! Can Mr. Chapman confirm this? And if so, is a trade possible?
Thanx much..

-J.

:stick_out_tongue:

gbrobeck

Reaction score
That whole week (plus the previous Friday's show) is making its way on the trading circuit... just gotta know who to ask and what to offer.

Greg

JLG

Reaction score
How did the week of #810 - #815 come to see the light of day? :confused: I thought the Noggin package had nothing between #796 and #871.

Is this another instance like #573, which seems to have been a leaked studio tape (perhaps smuggled out of a broadcasting station by some employee of a PBS affiliate)? Curious.

gbrobeck

Reaction score
My understanding is that someone knew someone who knew someone etc. who knew Carroll Spinney. Carroll had copies of those episodes (and likely others). 573 is a similar scenario, except instead of Carroll, it was somebody at CTW.

Greg

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
I remember these New Mexico episodes vividly, from 1975!

Yubiningyo

Reaction score
STILL looking for episode #815

Hi, there. Still looking for episode 815. Does anyone out there have it? I have SS episodes #1, #131, #158, #1708, #2358, #2404, and #2486. I actually have a LOT more "Electric Company" than I do of SS. If all else fails, would mailing a blank casette and covering S/H be acceptable?

Thanx much,
-J. :zany:

hemlock

Reaction score
Hi. I'm looking for SS episodes 810-815 also. Ep. 815 features those five dancers segment. I hope they put it on YouTube soon.

Steve