Does anyone know of a Low-cost monitor for performing? (Preferably $40 or cheaper)

ma0298

Reaction score
So, as said in the title, Does anyone know of a Low-cost monitor for performing? (Preferably $40 or cheaper)

So far what I've seen are monitors to hook up to a car... Would these work?

TheWemblin'Fool

Reaction score
If you want a low cost monitor, go to goodwill and pick up a small used TV, wil do the job just fine

ma0298

Reaction score
I have thought of this, however I would like it to be something I can just carry around in a small bag like a backpack

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
If you search Ebay, you can find 7" LCD monitors with HDMI input(s) for around $80-130 US plus shipping. These are typically sold as "field monitors", "car monitors" or "on-camera monitors". It never hurts to look, but I really don't think you'll find anything for $40.

practicecactus

Reaction score
Yeah like Andrew said, Security Camera TFT monitor testers but there's one 3.5" screen model that mounts to your wrist, and they can come in and around your budget. I'm keen to try one out, but they seem to be popular with FPV quadcopter enthusiasts, so resolution seems pretty good. If you're filming it, you might need to have some output cable adaptors but they're certainly the most compact and cheapest option.