Does anybody use Xbox Live?

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I'm on there, my name is "FairyUre".

Also, in the Avatar Marketplace, they have Muppets stuff now! Just saw it yesterday, while tooling around with my avatar on there.

Under "My Xbox" click on the panel that has your avatar, then go down to "Customize Avatar" then down to "Marketplace" (it is right beneath "Choose my Style", it may not be called "Marketplace" for some, don't know why.)

And it should be right on the front page of the marketplace. For those that see this at a later time, go down to "Lifestyle" and scroll over towards the last panel, it's a square that looks like the red stage curtains drawn closed, and it has "The Muppets" in their typeset on it, for the style's icon.

And for those that don't have Xbox Live, or a connection to the net on their Xbox 360's --

Shirts - [80 credits each]

Kermit Head Tee
Kermit Eco Tee
Animal Tee
Miss Piggy Tee
The Muppet Show Tee

Costumes - [240 credits each]

Fozzy Bear Costume
The Great Gonzo Costume
Pigs in Space Costume
(Female Avatar = First Mate Piggy)
(Male Avatar = Captain Link Hogthrob)

Props - [240 credits each]

(For those that do not know, "Props" are items that move and interact with your on-screen avatar. Pets are also in the same category as these.)

Muppet Labs
Remote Controlled Pie
Two Muppet Penguins
Animal's Drum Set
Camilla Chicken

Then there is one last thing, which is like the Holy Grail for Muppet Fans and they definately knew it when they placed it up there!

Prop - 320 credits

Banjo

"Banjo" which sounds innocent enough, is actually quite enthralling! Your avatar is placed onto a lilypad, and Kermit is slightly behind your avatar, singing "The Rainbow Connection" [no audio, unfortunately!] sitting on his log in the water, strumming his banjo. Near the end of the animation, small lilypads pop up around the log, and a beautiful rainbow springs up behind him!

Your avatar responds accordingly to the music, either moving their hands to the music, or appearing to "sing along" with Kermit, or perhaps clapping when it's done.

A beautiful animated prop, and well worth the 320 microsoft credits!

figmental

Reaction score
OK I saw all that and freaked out. They have a Pigs in Space outfit... that's probably the greatest thing I've ever seen.

The Narrator

Reaction score
Ken Lilly remarked that the Muppet Lab avatar item looks like it was pulled directly from the Palisades Playset--which wasn't based off any direct Muppet Show scene. So, it's like playing with Muppet toys with your avatar!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Cant wait till i get my Xbox Back im Getting that Kermit

feel free to Find me I'm: I Don Julio I