Does anybody remember this Between the Lions bumper?

salemfan

Reaction score
In 2002, my PBS affiliate (WGBH Boston, Channel 2) aired this Between the Lions ad with Cleo and a man in a 2 costume (that Cleo calls "2 Guy" at the main desk in the library singing "Just the two of us...". It has not been uploaded to YouTube. Does anybody remember this ad? Better yet, can somebody please upload it to YouTube?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Can't say I have. Down here BTL aired on WNET Channel 13 New York.

In 2004 I did get to meet Christopher Cerf, Pam Arcerio, and Tim LaGasse (Kathy Mullen and Peter Linz had Avenue Q commitments). They were gearing up for a new season of BTL in Spanish.

I've been lucky enough over the years, besides here, but also to see Sesame Street puppeteers perform characters live. To any rational, logical adult, it's just a ball of fleece or fur on someone's hand. But soon you see these characters come to life, and the humans performing them don't matter. The Muppet becomes real. I've seen it time and again, and the magic is amazing.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
In 2002, my PBS affiliate (WGBH Boston, Channel 2) aired this Between the Lions ad with Cleo and a man in a 2 costume (that Cleo calls "2 Guy" at the main desk in the library singing "Just the two of us...". It has not been uploaded to YouTube. Does anybody remember this ad? Better yet, can somebody please upload it to YouTube?
The 2 Guy sounds familiar because WGBH was also one of the stations when I was growing up, but don’t remember that promo.

Collgoff

Reaction score
I remember that show everything was good on that show except for the Cliffhanger theme song , it’s kinda annoying.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Cliiiiif-hanger, hanging from a cliiiiif....

And that's why he's called Cliff Hangeeerrrr!

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Cliiiiif-hanger, hanging from a cliiiiif....

And that's why he's called Cliff Hangeeerrrr!
First of all, he said he doesn't like that. Don't intentionally annoy people.

Second of all, I FOUND THE BUMPER!!!!
So remember when Any Del uploaded episode 4039 of Sesame Street? Well, after the episode ended, there was a short commercial break, and the first commercial was this bumper. Exciting, right.

I'll post it here for you to see it (Skip to 58:43 for bumper).

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
You quoted it directly after a comment that said the commenter didn't like it.

But more importantly, I found the bumper!