Doctor Whom?

Nicky

Reaction score

Fluffets

Reaction score
Yay...I am, apparently, a "Good natured jumper wearer" as well as being uninteresting :stick_out_tongue:
IT WAS A JOKE! I know it sucked but I never try to purposely insult people! (Unless I hate them, I don't hate you)

Fluffets

Reaction score
Hey guyz this hasn't been updated for a while, so why don't I add something? This may interest you, I certainly enojoyed it so here are some totally wicked pics of my visit to the doctor who exhibition at the Kelvingrove Museum, Glasgow.
(I'm the human in it and the guy with the david tennant mask.)

Enjoy, let me know if you have any questions or whether you want to see more pics, I have loads of other pics of mosnters and props and costumes I saw there, including the Abzorbaloff.:big_grin:

minidoozer

Reaction score
Oooh, I didn't know this thread existed! Awesome coat Nicky, and cool pictures from the exhibition Fluffets! I also went to see it, here's some pics:
Odd
Abzorbaloff
Cyberman
Face of Boe
Me and the Tardis!
Dalek
K-9
Sontaran
Planning to go see the Cardiff exhibition in December so maybe I'll post some more pictures from that.
I'm a huge Doctor Who fan (although I've only seen the new series so far) and it somehow only started a year ago, which I can't really believe to be true but it is. Also obsessed with Torchwood.

Fluffets

Reaction score
Something else related to comic-con, I went to a Forbidden Planet shop in aberdeen and got a 9th doctor figure that came from comic-con, for only £10.99!

Fluffets

Reaction score
Hey Guyz I just joined a doctor who figure forum and I'm back with these :4grin:, I hope they load up here on MC but if it doesen't then it's meant to be a grinning Tom Baker (4th) doctor