Do You Like Cars?

Teheheman

Reaction score
Wait, did you mean the movie or the actual automobile? I can care less either way, I like the Cars video game but other than that, it makes no difference to me.

Daniel

lael

Reaction score
Do You Like Cars? If So Please Say Yes Or No
If Yes Would You Join a Forum about Cars? yes or no
~ oops! Yes. I like cars, the movie & the automobiles. & Yes, I would join a forum about cars.

Pork

Reaction score
Yes, I like cars. Alfa Romeos, Ferraris, Porsches, Fiats, and many more. Sad that my family has a volvo! Haha, nah, they aren't bad cars. They are really safe.

lael

Reaction score
That's the word on the street, kid! I'm more of a fan of American Muscle. Most in my family are Mopar Maniac's & I guess it just rubbed off on me. My mother was the first in our family to buy foreign. I do like her new nissan tho. :wink:

Pork

Reaction score
Yeah, my family, mainly my Dad is really into his European Cars. But I must say I really do like the American Muscles too. But I could never own one. They chew up too much fuel. Made for drag racing not for the road.Not that I could ever own a Ferrari either. Ha ha

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I never got to see Cars, but I don't think I'd really like it anyway, I wasn't a fan of The Incredibles.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I love cars made in Asia for some reason.

I love 'The Incredibles'! That movies blew me away. It's like the best current animated movie In my opinion!:smile: The story and the character development were really amazing to me!

lael

Reaction score
Yeah, my family, mainly my Dad is really into his European Cars. But I must say I really do like the American Muscles too. But I could never own one. They chew up too much fuel. Made for drag racing not for the road.Not that I could ever own a Ferrari either. Ha ha
~ My Uncle is the only one in the family with an eye for European cars. He's loaded for one thing. He has 2 Porsche's. A '58 Porsche Speedster & an '06 Porsche Caymen or Seara or Cheyenne, or something like that. I think it was the gattor tho.

I love cars made in Asia for some reason.

I love 'The Incredibles'! That movies blew me away. It's like the best current animated movie In my opinion!:smile: The story and the character development were really amazing to me!
~ It was funny, but I thought it ran a bit slow on more than one occassion. Don't get me wrong, I liked it. I kinda liked 'Meet The Robinsons's' as well, as cartoons.... animated movies goes. :wink:

Pork

Reaction score
like the incredibles, but can't watch too many times! I havn't seen meet the robinsons but I saw the trailer and the T-rex part cracked me up, I laughed more during that trailer than the other movie we watched, but I can't remember what it was......oh wait, yes I do, NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I haven't seen Night At The Museum, but I heard it was pretty funny though. But I really didn't want to watch it during Christmas. Didn't really care for it that much.