Do you guys hate me or something?

MeepEeep

Reaction score
I posted about Hunter Thompson being like Gonzo earlier. Nobody replied to it. Also Mario who I imed on AIM, gave me the cold shoulder. I mean, did I do something wrong? I don't see another reason people would avoid me like this. :confused:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
You're doing just fine. As long as you don't post a rant in the Sesame Street section of the forum, or ask me 5 questions about a SS skit, then you're okay in my book. :wink:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Just because people dont reply to your posts doesnt mean they hate you. Anywyay how could someone hate you unless they have met you in real life first?

Ryan

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg said:
You're doing just fine. As long as you don't post a rant in the Sesame Street section of the forum, or ask me 5 questions about a SS skit, then you're okay in my book. :wink:
Let's hope Dantecat and the other crazies get the hint... :rolleyes:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hey there Meep Eeep! I think I missed your thread on Gonzo. Other than that I don't really know you, but I certainly don't hate you and I don't think anyone else here does either! In fact, I hope to get to know you better. Just keep posting, I'm sure people will reply!

Katzi428

Reaction score
MeepEeep said:
I posted about Hunter Thompson being like Gonzo earlier. Nobody replied to it. Also Mario who I imed on AIM, gave me the cold shoulder. I mean, did I do something wrong? I don't see another reason people would avoid me like this. :confused:
MeepEep....I didn't even see your post,so why should I hate you?

Ryan

Reaction score
Dantecat said:
Now look guys,Anybody can ask 4-5 questions or so about a SS skit
Yeah, true. And that's part of the problem. I know I'm not alone when I say that those post are ANNOYING AND REPETITIVE. GET. THE. HINT.

MeepEeep

Reaction score
Thanks for the support guys. I've been kicked off bulliten boards in the past, for no reason what-so-ever. Just *you cannot sign in*. So I guess I'm kind of paranoid, I am more used to people ganging up on me for saying something that doesn't jive with the "clique", than not.