DisneyWorld Vow Renewal/Wedding

Tonichelle

Reaction score
Going out on a huge limb and wondering...

has anyone done a wedding/vow renewal at DisneyLand or DisneyWorld? My parents' 25th is this coming November and for the anniversery my aunt and I are planning a Florida trip for them (and for my brother and I...and my aunt and one of my cousins, but we're basically going on a different trip though at the same time, long story on how that came about)

but I was wondering because I want to know if the vow renewal thing lives up to the hype? We didn't even know about the renewal until we saw the special on the food network...
http://www.disneyweddings.go.com/site/gate/index.jsp <--there's the page for the deals and what not... I think it's really neat.... but then again I think everything about DW rocks lol

Vic Romano

Reaction score
We're not renewing our vows or going to any ceremony, but we'll be there next week for our 2 year anniversary. My Uncle & Aunt got married down there and did the whole Cinderella carriage at the Grand Floridian; but they never talked about it really. That's not to say it's not amazing though; they're jerks anyway. :halo:

Tonichelle

Reaction score
I'm just wondering because I want to know if it's worth it... we've requested a brochure but I'm still not sure...