DisneyStore.com Muppet Merchandise

MuppetCrazy

Reaction score
Love the shirts....too bad they don't ever have them in adult sizes!

The water bottle is too cool!

The Kermit :smile: car has been around for awhile. I bought one last March at CA Adventure.

Here's hoping for Muppety goodness in 2010!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Okay... I was just at the Disney store and they DO indeed have smaller, Bean bag sized plushes of Dug. I'm guessing they were just test marketing what they had. They were badly burned by Ratatoullie merchandise not selling.

I never did bother to get any of it, and I wish I did.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Okay... I was just at the Disney store and they DO indeed have smaller, Bean bag sized plushes of Dug. I'm guessing they were just test marketing what they had. They were badly burned by Ratatoullie merchandise not selling.

I never did bother to get any of it, and I wish I did.
Most of the Ratatouille items in the San Francisco Disney Store (before it closed) looked creepy in the eyes. The sculpts were nice, but from a marketing standpoint - they didn't scream,"Buy me!" like they should have. Wall-E stuff could have sold pretty well, but they really were scarce on that all around! Disney finally seems to be responding to the young adults as far as toy marketing. Vinylmation is one of the avenues they're exploring. It's not the most poplular, but I hope it opens up other opportunities for quality toys that fans of all ages can enjoy.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I remember working at the Disney Store when products were a lot better in the mid-90's.