Disney?

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I'm still waiting for Captain EO. Heh heh<<<

um, you dont have captain eo on vhs? You do know in the summer of 1995 it was broadcast in its entirity right? Yes, for those who dont know it was the first time(and presumably last?) this was shown. Btw, they had captain eo figures, so its cool to hear star tours figures are coming out!

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by kansasteen14
ok everyone made some good points,but the Theme Parks are GREAT I just went to WDW last May and am going to DL in Nov.
I agree, but I have a hunch that you are two young to really realize the charm of some of the rides that are long gone.

kansasteen14

Reaction score
well then your hunch was wrong,because just because I'm a teen doesnt mean I dont know these things,first I have been going to Disneyland since I was 4 and Disneyworld since I was 6,I can remember alot from those trips and I know of every ride/attraction that has left Disneyland and I would love ot have visited half of them some of them I have visited,some shouldnt have left(Mickey's Orchestra at WDW,Country Bears and old Tommorwland at DL) some should have(Radio Disney River Cruise at WDW,The Skyway at DL) and I do know how great they were but if you went to a Disney Park again you would see how great they are now.they last time you went I am presuming was 1992 when Disney was just becoming big again,if you would of went a year later to Disneyland or 2 years later to Walt Disney World you would see the great things they added.

Muppets1985

Reaction score
LOL OKay u guys let the master in here now ...lol...

Yes! as most of you know (sine i been here for the last 2 years!) Disney IS and WILL always be my life (and the Muppets too, but more IF Disney gets them) I own every ORIGINAL Disney animated film released to video & DVD, and I also even collect the crappy "Chepquel's" (aka sequels), but hey If its got the name Disney, Touchstone, HollyWood pic's, etc,ect..Buena Vista then hey its on my Disney Video/DVd shelf!!. Disney IS NOT a bad company, its just *sigh*........how do isay this.....running out of "GEART" (just Lilo & Stitch was luck even tho I LOVED this movie and seen it 3 times!) idea's I mean they do come out the Okay/good stuff but know a days Good Idea's are getting hard to get!

latter theres my 2 cents LOL.....