Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
*prepares for the impending backlash and jumping to conclusions*

I'm gonna give it a chance :stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score
An open mind's the only way to approach this one. Sounds like it either could be very promising or terrible beyond all belief with very little middle ground. But the Puppet presence of this show is something to celebrate. Think about it this way... this is a Disney project. The Muppets did well enough at the box office... so this could very well be a step towards some puppet programming.

It's not unlikely that if this is successful, Disney would look into Muppet programming.

But then again, Nickelodeon's Mr. Meaty didn't do too well.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
I guess it comes down to the writing, the performances and the production value. It's good to see more interest in the art form of puppetry.

bluebomber95

Reaction score
For a second, I was wondering why it wasn't a Muppet production, and then I realized that they explicitly mention the word "puppet", so under Disney's strict "they're not puppets" policy, it wouldn't be allowed. I know the Muppets have never addressed themselves as puppets, but Disney is way too strict on this policy. I mean, NOTHING with the Muppeteers on the new Blu-Ray?!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm not quite sure I understand what you are getting at.

1. why would they call this a muppet production when it has nothing to do with the muppets other than one guy
2. What are you talking about with disney being too strict? Are you saying you WANT disney to call the muppets "puppets?"
3. What do the muppeteers have anything to with anything you are talking about or this show?

rowlfy662

Reaction score
its good to see disney relising puppets can be enjoyed by everyone at any age i am going to give it a chance the only thing that bothers is its a laugh productions who i believe produce all the disney sitoms which is a kinda of worrying sign but hey someone from sesame street is performing a chracter in this series so i won't argue that so lets see if it is good only time will tell

DannyRWW

Reaction score
hmmmm anything with puppets is worth giving a try...a try mind you.... might not be any good but you never know

Status
Not open for further replies.