Disney Store Muppet Merchandise Released

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
The non-us didneystore websites have the pepe plush...no fair. Does anyone know if the kermit is a poseable kermit or if he is just made waiving? I am asking because I already have a poseable kermit and I would not want to buy 2 of the same item :smile:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i shall be picking up these knowing there here in the uk now if we could series 1 of the muppet vinylmation i shall celebrate and that piggy will coming home thats the best piggy i have seen better than the one they sold here years ago

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Supposedly there is supposed to be a muppets water bottle also that resembles the 2011 reusable bag

tomahawk

Reaction score
Went to my local Disney store today. They had Fozzie out and a new Kermit mug. They had three of the new t-shirts too. I asked when they would be getting more and they said this Thursday would be the big day. They were nice enough to show me the print out of what they are setting up...

The really good news is... There is a WALTER plush. He was on the display they said was going in the front of the store. And the Kermit plush in the picture they showed me looked much better than the online pic.

goldengonzo

Reaction score
Pepe is back in stock. I just ordered 2 and it applied a $5 discount to my order. I'm not sure why.

goldengonzo

Reaction score
Oh, I guess Pepe is considered a small plush and qualifies for the 2 for 20 deal. I wonder if he's really 15" then.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I will wait till they get Walter in, and then order Pepe as well.Hope Pepe doesnt sell out again while I wait!

Drtooth

Reaction score
The really good news is... There is a WALTER plush. He was on the display they said was going in the front of the store. And the Kermit plush in the picture they showed me looked much better than the online pic.

OOOH! One of the rare times we actually get movie specific characters! And around the release of a movie too! It took us 10 years to get Ghost of Christmas Past as a figurine from Palisades... and the only pirate we got was a pack in Polly Lobster. And the only time we saw Phil, Gil, and Jill was in a video game.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
OOOH! One of the rare times we actually get movie specific characters! And around the release of a movie too! It took us 10 years to get Ghost of Christmas Past as a figurine from Palisades... and the only pirate we got was a pack in Polly Lobster. And the only time we saw Phil, Gil, and Jill was in a video game.
I was looking at the Muppet Central collectibles guide, and there was a PVC of Mad Monty and Polly Lobster (sculpted together) released in spain in 1996.