Disney Muppet Babies Season 3 Episode 1 - Oh Brother / Fozzie's Boo Boo Patrol

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Season 3 Episode 1 - Oh Brother / Fozzie's Boo Boo Patrol
Disney Channel Premiere: January 4, 2021

In "Oh Brother", when Fozzie shares the news that he's getting a new little sister, all the Muppet Babies are thrilled.

In "Fozzie's Boo Boo Patrol", Fozzie is on boo boo patrol for Rozzie around the playroom.

If you've seen "Oh Brother / Fozzie's Boo Boo Patrol", please like this post and share your thoughts below.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I liked all of Rizzo's attempts to teach Fozzie how to be a good brother. They replaced Baby Sam's picture with a baby version of Beauregard, so maybe a baby version of Sam is coming? Fozzie being overprotective of Rozzie was funny. Rozzie is cute.

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
I love Fozzie having a little sister as it gives him someone to care for and protect, and he can also tell all his jokes to his little sister, It's a pretty cute episode, and I always wanted to have Fozzie have a sister so this was a nice little episode. Hopefully (I doubt it though) she makes appearances in regular Muppet projects as well in the future. Also the episode after it is a good reason why you should never be too over-protective over your siblings as addressed here.