Disney Muppet Babies Season 2 Episode 5 - Tagalong Polliwog / Sparkly Star Switcheroo

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Season 2 Episode 5 - Tagalong Polliwog / Sparkly Star Switcheroo
Disney Channel Premiere: October 25, 2019

In "Tagalong Polliwog", when Kermit's nephew Robin visits, Kermit is nervous that he is too small to play such big boy games.

In "Sparkly Star Switcheroo", Summer paints a sparkly star for Rizzo that Piggy believes to be hers.

If you've seen "Tagalong Polliwog / Sparkly Star Switcheroo", please like this post and share your thoughts below.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Both episodes were really fun. I liked the idea of Robin's tail giving him abilities that the other kids can't do. It was nice seeing Rowlf again. I'm interested to see what other story lines they can do with him.

MuppetsBear17

Reaction score
I really enjoyed the first episode. It was very funny and I thought it had a good moral. I find Robin very adorable and it had a nice sense of imaginative adventure

The second episode was okay, though I do know i'm not in the target audience, so I won't critique it too much. Maybe I need to watch it again, but I felt a bit disappointed, since Rowlf was barely even in the episode. I know he's not part of the main Muppet Babies cast in this series, but with him being in this episode, I think they should have used him more like how they did in his debut episode (I really enjoyed his debut episode). Also, the episode felt a bit saccharine. I know this is a pre-school show, but most episodes of the show don't feel saccharine at all, while this one kind of did. I also felt like the episode could have been funnier. There were definitely funny parts like with Animal, but it could have used more humor. That being said, it's a good episode for it's target audience of pre-schoolers and i'm sure they'll like the episode. It also has a good moral.

So basically, love the first episode and felt okay with the second episode, though find it to be a good episode for pre-schoolers